Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Assignment 20

I am starting my final assignment with no idea where to go. I want to pick a topic where I can make it without risking future job opportunities, so I guess ID theft is my best option. Identity theft occurs when your personal information is stolen and used without your knowledge to commit fraud or other crimes. This is a poster that should have white/black for the logo+portrait. The portrait should be the first thing seen, followed by a slogan and the logo near the bottom.

Shepard Fairey is an American contemporary graphic designer who is considered to be one of the most influential street artists. Fairey became involved with art in 1984, when he started to place his drawings on skateboards and T-shirts.
Above are samples of Fairey's work.

The following are inspiration pieces that will influence my work.
The idea of a faceless person will be good for the idea of having your identity stolen.
 
The image of someone holding a credit card will be great for the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment